You are hereBoda College of Jilin Normal University sucht: "University Instructor (German Language)"
Boda College of Jilin Normal University sucht: "University Instructor (German Language)"
University Instructor (German Language) Needed - Couple is Preferred - Siping, Jilin Province, China
Boda College of Jilin Normal University
- NATIVE German speakers from German speaking countries
- BA/MA in relevant field (German, education, linguistics, etc.); degrees in other areas will be considered with appropriate certification/experience
- Actual classroom teaching experience along with elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications is preferred
- Teaching courses such as spoken German, German writing, Business German to college students using textbooks as well as the teacher’s own creativity and style.
- Teaching load: 18 teaching hours per week (9 periods a week, each period is 90 minutes with 10-minute break); 1 period for office hour per week.
- Creating lesson plans
- Conversing with students outside of class
- Assisting student in developing their German Corner or other projects to improve students’ German
- Participating in university events
- Criminal Background Check
- Salary 4000-6000RMB per month, based on the experience and certificate
- Working visa, expert card, resident permit
- Paid summer vacations (4 weeks) and other Chinese official holiday
- Free fully-furnished apartment, 10 or 15 minutes by walk to the teaching building
- Free (individual) Chinese learning program
- Round international airfare for one- academic- year contract
Half of the round international airfare will be paid by the end of June; half of the round international airfare will be paid before the completion of the contract.
Private University. One of the top Independent Colleges in China, was founded in 2000. It has been authorized to issue bachelor’s degrees by the Ministry of Education in China and now there are over 7000 students. The University is located in Siping, a city in northeastern China.
Should you wish to apply for a position with our university, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter, recent photograph, scanned passport and any letters of recommendation you hold or Skype ID xiaoguang169 or
call (0086)18604340248 or 0086-434-3291919 or visit